Please login for more:
Email
Password
Last updated 07/02/13 12:00 (about 22 months ago) / Views : 890 / Comments : 5
New Label
Posts 1
Last on about 20 months ago

Hi there,

I have started a new London EDM record label and I'm looking for people to build it with me.

I'm currently signed as a producer & A&R for a label and now I would like to start my own. I am looking for someone who is familiar with the industray. Be warned I am a workaholic.

If you have experiecne in the industry and would like to be involved. Email espoirrecords@outlook.com

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Espoir xx

Comments : 1 - 5 of 5
discussion closed
Reply #1: Re : New EDM Record Label - Posted : 21/03/13 09:33 (about 20 months ago)
Christina Liessem
Posts 1
Last on 13 days ago
heya, is this post still relevant?
Reply #2: Re : New EDM Record Label - Posted : 21/03/13 14:55 (about 20 months ago)
Bdk Musik
Posts 10
Last on about 3 months ago
Hi I'm interested and would really like to have an opportunity to talk with you. Check out my profile and if you are interested get in touch
Reply #3: Re : New EDM Record Label - Posted : 21/03/13 22:30 (about 20 months ago)
Chris Grifoni
Posts 26
Last on 2 days ago
Hello, i'm very interested, please check my profile and you'll find all the infos.

Regards
Reply #4: Re : New EDM Record Label - Posted : 22/03/13 13:52 (about 20 months ago)
Stuart Matson
Posts 7
Last on 4 days ago
Hello,

I'm really interested in this opportunity so please check out my profile and contact me if you think I could contribute to your venture.

Thanks,

Stu
Reply #5: Re : New EDM Record Label - Posted : 03/04/13 17:29 (about 20 months ago)
Richard Smith
Posts 2
Last on 4 days ago
Hi

I emailed you but hadnt heard back, please let me know if you are still needing help.

Thanks
rich
Comments : 1 - 5 of 5
discussion closed