Please login for more:
Email
Password
Last updated 07/02/13 12:00 (about 19 months ago) / Views : 865 / Comments : 5
New Label
Posts 1
Last on about 17 months ago

Hi there,

I have started a new London EDM record label and I'm looking for people to build it with me.

I'm currently signed as a producer & A&R for a label and now I would like to start my own. I am looking for someone who is familiar with the industray. Be warned I am a workaholic.

If you have experiecne in the industry and would like to be involved. Email espoirrecords@outlook.com

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Espoir xx

Comments : 1 - 5 of 5
discussion closed
Reply #1: Re : New EDM Record Label - Posted : 21/03/13 09:33 (about 18 months ago)
Christina Liessem
Posts 1
Last on 4 days ago
heya, is this post still relevant?
Reply #2: Re : New EDM Record Label - Posted : 21/03/13 14:55 (about 18 months ago)
Bdk Musik
Posts 10
Last on 19 days ago
Hi I'm interested and would really like to have an opportunity to talk with you. Check out my profile and if you are interested get in touch
Reply #3: Re : New EDM Record Label - Posted : 21/03/13 22:30 (about 18 months ago)
Chris Grifoni
Posts 26
Last on 2 days ago
Hello, i'm very interested, please check my profile and you'll find all the infos.

Regards
Reply #4: Re : New EDM Record Label - Posted : 22/03/13 13:52 (about 18 months ago)
Stuart Matson
Posts 7
Last on 2 days ago
Hello,

I'm really interested in this opportunity so please check out my profile and contact me if you think I could contribute to your venture.

Thanks,

Stu
Reply #5: Re : New EDM Record Label - Posted : 03/04/13 17:29 (about 17 months ago)
Richard Smith
Posts 2
Last on 3 days ago
Hi

I emailed you but hadnt heard back, please let me know if you are still needing help.

Thanks
rich
Comments : 1 - 5 of 5
discussion closed