Please login for more:
Email
Password
Last updated 04/02/13 10:33 (about 22 months ago) / Views : 215 / Comments : 1
Jules Dias
Posts 3
Last on about 20 months ago

Hey guys,

Im a DJ/Producer looking for song writers & vocalists to work with. I have recently signed an album deal with Perpetuity Publishing. The singles will have London promotional cover (Radio 1, XFM, Ministry of sound, Kis 100 & ect) 

I want this project to highlight new talent. Hopefully if your self sufficient (home recording equipment) we could work together.

I currently have tracks on TD Records, Another Label records, Diao Recrods & more. Since Progressive/Dubstep music has made its ways to the charts I'm excited to get this project going.

You can also find my tracks on -

Essential Ibiza Vol. 4

Future House Classics Vol .3

Meko (EP)

Hope you like my music -

www.soundcloud.com/julesdias

Email- julesdias5@gmail.com

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Jules

Comments : 1 - 1 of 1
discussion closed
Reply #1: Re : Looking for vocalist & Writers - Posted : 07/02/13 14:38 (about 22 months ago)
Pranav Prabhu
Posts 2
Last on about 14 months ago
Hey,

I am really interested in your project. I am a singer and have been singing since I was a little kid. I am from Bangalore,India. I am also a DJ who plays tech & progressive house so I do know how important vocals are in house tracks. If you could please let me know some more details regarding this, it would be of help to me. I can send you a voice demo on any song you would like me to sing. Please give me this opportunity to prove myself:)

If you want any more information from my side, please let me know and I shall be more than happy to revert back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards,
Pranav
Comments : 1 - 1 of 1
discussion closed